VSHARE APP MARKET: The official apps stores like Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store have thousands of applications. They have some really cool apps too. However, there are some applications that are not available on these stores. This is the reason why users look for alternative stores to download and install some really cool and exciting apps on your devices. Fortunately, we have vShare that gives us access to plenty of awesome apps. You can also install some paid apps too for free.
vShare app store offers many benefits and features to the users. If you are an iPhone or iOS device user you will need to jailbreak the device in order to use any other app like vShare. But, for vShare, you don’t need to jailbreak your device. Jailbreaking not only makes your iOS device more vulnerable to security threats but also voids the warranty.
vShare has a huge inventory of free apps. In fact, you can even get access to some of the paid apps for free. There are thousands of games and utility apps all available for free. This is the reason why this app is being used by millions of people worldwide. vShare is an easy to install and easier to use app. It has a simple interface that lets you search for your favorite apps easily. If you wish to install this app on your device, read further for Android, iOS and PC.
Download vShare Apk For Android | Follow The Below Steps To Install vShare vShare On Android:
vShare isn’t available officially on the Google Play Store. However, this should not stop you from being able to download it on your Android device. vShare app is easy to install and is safe at the same time. Here are the simple steps you need to follow:
- Firstly, you will need to allow your Android phone to download and install apps from the unknown sources. Go to Settings menu and select Security. From there you can select Unknown Source option.
- Now you need the vshare apk file in order to install the vShare Android app. Simply visit the link http://android.vshare.com on the browser of your Android device and download the vShare latest version.
- Locate the downloaded file on your device. By default files downloaded from the internet are saved in your Downloads folder.
- When you locate the file tap on it to start the installation. You may need to confirm your action on the pop-up that appears.
This will be it! vShare will get installed on your Android device without any hassles. Get access to and enjoy some of the most amazing apps out there.
Download vShare For iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) | Know The Installation Process Of vShare App On iPhone/iPad Devices:
Good news! vShare app market can be downloaded on your iOS device and you don’t even need to jailbreak it. All you need to do is follow these simple steps for vShare download on iOS:
- Launch the Safari browser on your iOS device
- Now type vshare.com in the browser and go to the official site.
- Just click on Download(unjailbroken) option if your mobile is not jailbroken. And if your iPhone is jailbroken then just choose the download (jailbroken) option.
- A popup will come on your phone saying “ssl-api.appvv.com would like to install vShare” then just click on install option.
- After a few seconds, you will see the vShare iOS icon on your home screen
If you will try to launch the application you will probably not be able to do it. You will first need to Trust the app. This is how you can do that:
- Once you see the icon on the home screen of your iOS device go to the Settings app
- Now go to ‘Profiles & Device Management’
- Find the vShare profile and tap on it
- Tap on the Trust option
- On the pop-up tap on Trust again
You will now be able to freely enjoy the vShare app market application on your iOS device.
Download vShare For PC (Windows/Mac) |Download vShare App For Windows 10/8.1/7 And On Mac Laptops:
When you will visit the official website of vShare, http://www.vshare.com, you will see a button to download vShare for PC. However, this is a bit misleading. It only downloads vShare Helper on your Windows computer. The Helper is used to install the vShare app to your iOS device by connecting it to the computer.
If you wish to use vShare on our PC and get access to hundreds of cool apps right on your computer, follow these steps:
- First of all download and install an Android emulator on your computer. We personally recommend BlueStacks as it is fast and reliable. You can download the setup file from www.bluestacks.com
- Now locate the setup file on the hard disk and double-click on it to begin the installation process
- Once BlueStacks is installed launch it
- Use a Google ID and password to login to BlueStacks app (the way you sign into any Android device)
- You will now have access to all the Android apps right on your PC
- Exit BlueStacks. Visit http://www.vshare.com and click ‘Download’ under ‘Android Download’ to download the vShare APK file to your computer
- Locate the APK file on your computer
- Right click on the file and choose ‘Open With’
- Select BlueStacks to open the APK file with
- You can also search for “vShare” in the bluestacks itself.
- BlueStacks will open again and the installation of vShare will begin
- If BlueStacks shows ‘Untrusted application’ error or something like that, go to Settings menu and select Security. Now enable ‘Untrusted applications’ to allow installation of the apps not available on Playstore
- Follow the steps 7, 8 and 9 again
This will install the app on your computer. It is as simple as this. Enjoy!
vShare gives you access to hundreds of paid and unpaid apps that are not available in the official app stores of various platforms. Installing it on multiple platforms is easy. It is even easier to use it. Just make sure that you have the right APK file for Android and PC and the right installation link for an iOS device.