vShare For iOS: There are some great apps for iOS out there that Apple’s App Store does not feature. For such apps, we had to jailbreak the phone and download Cydia. But jailbreaking is not a great move. You lose the warranty on the device and also make it vulnerable to various kinds of threats. So, what do you do? You install vShare on your iOS device. Just like Cydia, vShare is also an app repository but you can get vShare iOS without jail breaking.
vShare App lets you have access to thousands of amazing apps. Whether you are looking for utility apps or games, vShare has everything for you. vShare for iOS features a very good looking interface allowing easy search and navigation. You can use the search box to look up for the apps you wish to install. You can also pick the features apps from the home screen.
vShare is totally free of cost. Besides the new apps, you can also get some paid App Store apps for free on vShare. This isn’t something we are promoting or recommending. This is only for informational purposes.
Vshare on Other Devices:
For Android: Users need to fetch Vshare APK Latest version to install the application on their devices. If you have an android device, get vshare on it.
Before you download vShare App, you will want to know which devices vShare is compatible with. This app is compatible with any iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad which runs on iOS 8, iOS 9 or iOS 10. If you have any of these devices, you can get vShare and enjoy the most awesome library of apps you will ever find.
Remember that vShare is not available in the App Store. So, if you are looking up for it there you will not find it. You will need to use a workaround in order to get it on your iOS device. But, thankfully, this workaround is very easy and it takes only a few minutes to install this app. Here are the simple steps to download vShare for iOS:
- Open the Safari browser on your iOS device (remember you cannot complete installation with any other browser.)
- Visit the link www.vshare.com and allow the page to load completely. This may take up to a few seconds
- Once the page loads completely, two download buttons will be available. You need to click on the button labeled Download (Unjailbroken) in order to get vShare iOS without Jail Breaking
- A prompt will appear on your screen with two buttons Install and Cancel. Simply tap on the Install button to continue
- Now you can exit Safari browser and return to the Home Screen of your device by pressing Home button
- You will now be able to see the vShare icon and it will read ‘installing’
- Wait for the app to install
- Once the app has been installed, click on its icon
- You will not be able to access the app. Instead, it will say ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’
Do not worry! You simply need to make some simple changes to Settings of your device to access vShare for iPhone (or vShare for iPad and iPod Touch). Here is what you need to do:
- Open the Settings on your iDevice and then select General
- Scroll down a bit and choose the option called ‘Profiles & Device Management.’
- You will now be able to see the vShare profile on the next screen; tap on it
- You will need to Trust the vShare profile on the next screen
- When you see a prompt, tap Trust option again
- Now go back to the Home Screen and launch vShare
Well, this is all you need to do to install vShare on your iOS device. Whether you are looking for vShare for iOS 10 or any other compatible iOS version, you will need to follow the aforementioned steps.
Conclusion On vShare iOS App:
vShare is a wonderful app to have on your iOS device. There are so many useful and fun apps out there that App Store does not allow due to its stringent and inflexible policies. While this rigidity keeps your phone safe from malware and other harmful programs, you miss out on some really cool and genuine apps. But not anymore! With vShare go ahead and enjoy all the wonderful apps you want. You also don’t need to jailbreak your phone for it.